[Dailydrool] Thanks Bill for a wake up call

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Mon Jan 29 16:39:34 PST 2018

And thanks to the folks who have posted in appreciation for something we don’t want to lose!
We hope the DD is not endangered and that we Droolers can all make ourselves known more often. We post infrequently and will try to do better!

Our Hounds Haven Rescue girl Lucy has been with us 4 plus years. She is estimated to be 6-7 years old and lately some gray has been showing up on her sweet face. Time flies! During the long cold spell in December/January we got her a vest to wear for walks. She loves it, a real first in our thirty some years of living with Bassets! When we hold it up on frigid days, she wags her whole bum in anticipation of a stroll.

It has been a real pleasure to read all the posts in Drool digests since Bill’s post. Thanks so much for rallying for the DD.
Linda, Lynn and Lucy Ferrell, with Zoey and Annie too, ATB