[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Participation

Karen Markisenis kmarkisenis at hvc.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 11:16:35 PST 2018

I’m also still here - reading/skimming daily - though seldom posting.   I’ve been a part of this group from almost the beginning . . . when you had to wait until there was an “opening”.  My involvement with Basset Hound rescue began when I joined the list and “met” so many like-minded people.  “Meeting” on-line progressed to meeting in person . . . usually at fundraising events.  There are quite a few folks that I now consider dear friends that I never would have met if it weren’t for the DD.

To be honest, I stopped being an active participant when so many Droolers were posting in “Bassetese” and the posts were less informative/supportive. Plus, the number of emails that I receive daily due to my church, historical, and political affiliations has steadily grown leaving me less time to participate.  I now see that needs to change.

Thanks to those who have kept the Drool up and running through the years.

Karen
Emma - (TSBHR) & Angus (MABHR)

Bailey - Basset #1  ATB
Junior - (TSBHR)  ATB