[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 511, Issue 6

Randy Miller meistersinger11 at icloud.com
Wed Jan 31 14:37:11 PST 2018

I’m probably one of the few original members of the Drool. I haven’t posted in years, after Mom put Daisy down almost 14 years ago.  Now that I’m no longer living in her house (which my brother bought from her estate and promptly kicked me out once he closed on the place), my current residence (renting a room in a townhouse with 3 other men) the landlord does not allow pets (as he wants 0 problems with the homeowner’s association.)

I’m both here and on Fa(k)ebook.  I much prefer the email list, frankly because I’m getting sick and tired of all the snark on that site (and Quora, the other site I frequent, is getting to be the same way).  People here are a LOT more civil.  I just hope it never shuts down.

Sent from my iPad