[Dailydrool] Aging and muscle loss

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 15:46:44 PST 2018

Our Edgar, who just had his eye removed has, over the last 12 months lost a lot of muscle tone on his rear hips. And he has some OA in his hips too. We are going to have him get some laser treatments and adequan injections for this. Has anyone else handled this situation? We use to walk him quite often, but this year he really seems to be aging quickly, too quickly. Anyone who knows of anyways to help improve his stamina could email me if you would like to. Thanks Terry Pettett, tmpettett at yahoo.com