[Dailydrool] Albee's Card

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Jan 7 16:49:56 PST 2018

Oh, no! Lois the Typist sees that the Internets ate Emma's note of appreciation for the card that good dog, Albee, sent her. She wants to assure Albee that Emma did not send a blank communication. Here is what Emma wanted to say:

G'day, Albee me mate. We enjoyed gettin' yer bonzer card with all them beaut pups on it. Hope yer vet has sweet news about those eyes of yours. We're pullin' for you, mate!

Emma the Aussie Basset Dog with Dobby the House Elf and Lois Leader (typist)

lois.leader at cox.net mailto:lois.leader at co.net