[Dailydrool] Daily Drool

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 06:34:08 PST 2018

I've been also absent in writing but read all the Daily Drools.  I joined
over 10 years ago when we got our "shy" rescue Basset, Alice, then came
Ernie and when Alice left for the Bridge, Miss Molly of Belfair joined
Ernie at the beach in Washington.  When Ernie left for the Bridge we moved
to Las Vegas and Miss Molly of Belfair became Miss Molly of Vegas.

Hank the Tank joined Miss Molly of Vegas, and after a couple of years Miss
Molly of Vegas left for the Bridge and Daisy Mae joined Hank the Tank who
after a couple more years, left for the Bridge.

Molly Mae then joined Daisy Mae and the two girls became The Vegas Girls ...

I printed out every drool as my late husband, Roger, loved to read each one
but didn't want to ready them on the computer - I always read the Drool but
the last few years have not written.  Oh I depend on the drool - thanks for
waking me up Bill...

Connie & the Vegas Girls
two.bassets at gmail.com