[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 511, Issue 1

e r bilson bilsoner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:02:32 PST 2018

Julie's questions on leaving Guinness the night

before surgery....my 2 cents is find another

Vet-person.  No one knows your dog better than

you.  If they don't trust you to have him fast, and

they don't believe he would be more calm at home

with his pack overnight .....and that in general

that would be better for him going into surgery,

then they just don't understand who has his well-being

as a priority.  He is YOUR dog - not theirs.

Once upon a time, my blind diabetic basset had

problems with regulating her insulin (she collapsed

due to low levels) , so I took her to the 24 hr

Emergency Center  and they let me sit

with her all night because I knew if she

came around with nothing/no one familiar

she would panic.

Beth, Mommer to Truman