[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 511, Issue 1

Nan Fetters nanfetters at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 11:11:43 PST 2018

I am so glad I was introduced to the Daily Drool when I adopted Tabitha from Carolina Basset Hound Rescue. I knew very little about bassets and having a golden retriever in the past was certainly a different kind of dog. I hardly ever post but read the Drool every day. All of the dogs and peeps feel like friends to me and I would miss this so much. Maybe we could encourage all of the rescues to put something about the Drool in their adoption paperwork so that new adopters could learn about the Drool. I agree that Facebook is sometimes difficult to read but I do love the pictures and videos of the dogs.