[Dailydrool] Bark Mitzvah aftermath

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:32:39 PDT 2018

Baloo checking in ... sorry I’ve been missing but it’s taken me a bit longer to recover. My Human warned me I’m not two anymore, but did I listen? Nooooo. Met THE sexiest houndette at the event... Clara. Sweet, beautiful Clara. I wanted her to see I’ve still got it on the dance floor ... you know what they say about a man who can really swing his hips and get his back into it on the dance floor, hehe... But alas, The Human was right. I’m not 2 anymore , and I threw my back out in the process. Hound down!!! I’m doing better but taking it easy. Daydreaming about that houndette vixen and plotting my next move ...

Sent from my iPhone