[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:58:07 PDT 2018

Hi there fellow Houndies 'tis I, Merta Lou, Intrepid Professional Basset
Lady and Detective
I have solved the mystery of what happened to Mr. Doc when he was gone the
other day and came back all patched up:
HE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

Yes. Yes Indeed it is true he was he was! I have it on good authority he
HIMSELF told me and so I know it is true.

They stole him from the MotherPerson on the pretext of drawing blood
Now she should have known: how do you draw blood? A line of red?A bubbly
stream of red? I mean, come on. And while they had him they tied him on a
table and then-- he fell asleep. Maybe he fell asleep first.
When he woke up he was incised in a delicate place if you catch my drift no
doubt gathering important DNA and stuff to clone him. (That's what HE says.
The rest is ok but I am not so sure about the cloning part.) (I mean why
would...I mean he's ok but....Well he....you know.)
That's all I am going to be in trouble in a minute if I keep going.

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset