[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:19:25 PDT 2018

Well life has certainly been exciting around here! Get up, nap, get up,
eat. Nap get up go out. come in nap. Get up bark at mailperson (not me)
nap. Eat. Go out Nap  come in go out nap ......get the idea?

So this morning she tooked us running, And we did. We ran all the way
around the field she took we to and then went to the gate to wait for her
she is slow. Can you believe she forgot to take water?!! By the time we
were done it was getting hot and she forgot water. WOW.

Then we came home and now it's the same thing all over.
This is Merta Lou looking for some excitement.

Hugs and Cuddles to you all: Rolph, Morse & Clara you know who the drool is
for.

MertaLou, highly bored Lady Basset