[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:51:33 PDT 2018

Taking a moment off from planning NOT going to Greece (un hmmm if you catch
my drift) I would like to ask what Droolers use to keep the mosuitoes off
the hounds.

I know I know it was just discussed  but somehow I was not paying attention
(ooooo Doc are those the How to Order Greek Wine books? Put them over
there, please, under the crate pads. She won't find them there. Does she
still think you made friends with the mail lady? Bwaaahahahahaha..oops)

I went out today and while scouting for raspberries I was attacked and when
I got to the back door I had mosuitoes covering my eyes!! It dreadful!

If you suggest SKin so Soft be aware MPerson has no access to Avon.
(Not exactly a fashion plate, is she? Nevermind Sorry.)

Love & Cuddles
MertaLou

PS ABBY ATTENTION you may go with us, dear.