[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 02:37:57 PDT 2018

This is Merta Lou, Professional LAdy Basset
And I am underwhelmed by the support of my MotherPerson vis-a-vis this
proposed trip to Greece which she says I can"just forget".Something about
the bills from the BarkMitzvah. I do not understand because she claims to
be such a liberal and I thought she supported religious freedom but she
says the Bark Mitzvah had little to do with anything but the Freedom to be
Wild For A Weekend.
Humph.
So well anyway it appears that I will not be making the Greece trip.

Otherwise there is less than nothing going on. It is too hot to play
outside as even when the temp drops the humidity doesn't. Mr Biskit, who
has watched weather for years says he had never seen  the DoIt Point (or
something like that) so high. It is like soup outside.

Love and Cuddles
(hi, Ipo!)
Merta Lou, Intrepid Lady Basset Traveler.