[Dailydrool] July $5 Friday for Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jul 1 17:03:29 PDT 2018

These holiday $5 Fridays are a worry and here it is the 4th of July
and vacation time.  Please remember to donate to Debbie’s Dawgs
for our July rescue, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue.  They have 19
seniors in their care and they are eating up their budget - some
heartbreaking stories and some  heartwarming stories, too.

Even if you are not on Facebook, I think  you can go here and
view our page - read about Penelope who will not make eye
contact with humans and prefers being in her crate and then
about Philomena whose hip was shattered and  with a lot of
care healed without surgery.  Penelope is working with a trainer
to help socialize her so they are hopeful she will make some
advances soon. We will be introducing the rest of their seniors
during the week so check it often -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

To donate via Paypal send to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com
and please mark your donation for Belly Rubs or $5 Friday
Checks are welcome - Debbie’s Dawgs, 23 Peppertree Ct.
Marietta GA  30068

We also have a r@@fle going on for our general fund that
we use to make donations to rescues for a hound that needs
emergency surgery or has a particular need or even to help
get a senior into rescue.   I am not sure the FB page for the
r@@fle is public but here is a link:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/747986188689480

These “must have” Items being raffled are:  1) Hush Puppy His and Hers
watches - new in box  2) basset fan 3) metal basset hound wine holder
and bottle of Phred’s Red, assuming your state allows shipping of wine
4) stained glass basset hound panel handcrafted by Lynn Ferrell 5) unique
felted wool basset hound pin and beaded necklace, both handcrafted by
Judi Sheldon 6)  Mardi Gras hound print    7) Lighted memorial block
personalized with your hounds’ names 8) Pottery Barn basset lamp
9) a unique  non basset themed quilt by Laura Ree 60” x 60” and
10) child’s set of Grover the Basset 2 melamine bowls and cup.

Paypal donations to a different address:  debbiesdawgs at gmail.com

Donations are $5 each. If you can’t see the raffle but have an interest
in any of the items, email me and I will send you pics.   dlindy at mac.com

Thanks to those of you who donate and help make a difference in
the lives of these seniors.  The rescues appreciate every penny!

Happy 4th of July!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa