[Dailydrool] Aftermath Continued

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:28:53 PDT 2018

Browyn here. I don't even know if I am still a Fairy Princess or back to
being an Evil Fairie.  (sob). I am not really sure how it happened. Merta
Lou and Doc invited us to ride the RV to California. It was so much fun and
Merta Lou and I quality bonding time. When we got there, Gracie and I got
to run around and arooh toether. I promised her that I am not food
aggressive (you can't and live with Bugsey. He will take your head off if
you try to steal or sniff his food. I promised not to pee or poop in the
house. When it came to not eating any of the birds question, I ran into
Mariah and off we ran! I really enjoy Merta Lou and Gracie. I do. I do.
But, I finally got to meet Mariah in person and it was like finally finding
my soul sister! Snoopy says all the rabbits are still there. Well, he
counted wrong. He is down two. Mariah and I each had one. Then we started
chasing the birds because you get to run more with them. We really didn't
think we put much of a dent in them. But, but...I guess we were having so
much fun that we lost count! It was terrible! Snoopy, Beauford and Bugsey
cornered me and demanded to sniff my breath!!! Can you believe the
indignity?! Anyway, I failed the sniff test. Yep. Thank goodness I had
eaten enough birds that they couldn't smell the rabbit. Anyway, Beauford
and Bugsey made me get back on the RV immediately and threw me in a crate!
I never got any of the wine! When we got home and Beauford told on me, the
mom was not impressed and she found evidence of the rabbit. Yep. Those
buggers always give me tape worms. Oh bother. So, I am in big trouble.
Unfortunately, I can't give the birds back in a live state. I can send
chicken livers and gizzards to Snoopy and Gracie to make up for my errant
ways.

Browyn