[Dailydrool] Trip to Greece

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 08:05:13 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie

Err....ummmm.... snoopy and I will be headed out to Greece with everyone.  Merta Lou .....errrr ...ummm....you don’t want to miss this

You see........there is going to be romance.  There is going to be intrigue. There might be a scandal.  You really need to come

Now, auntie Sally person correct me if I’m wrong but it is my understanding (from my cousins in israel) that greece is THE wedding destination when you’ve been unable to get paperwork/family approvals together in your home country.  In that case folks just elope to Greece is what I’m told.  Please confirm

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw