[Dailydrool] Greece trip

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:33:21 PDT 2018

MomPerson says if I go to Greece to keep going because I will need to stay
ahead of the bill collectors. She says she is still trying to pay for the
Bark Mitzvah---it seems there was a bill for the Tiaras Mariah and I bought
and also for the RV: I didn't think we had to PAY to use the RV but
apparently there was also the matter of that Police car we side swiped in
Utah. (She wants to know what we were doing in Utah.Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahha
Like I am about to tell her!!!) DONT YOU DARE, DOC!!!

So, alas, I am really not going. I kind of like it here, so....

Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou, Stay-At-Home Basset Lady.