[Dailydrool] Thank you Snoopy.......and Gracie!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 14:17:32 PDT 2018

Rusty and I are back from the bawkmitzvah. We really enjoyed flying west with Rolph and Clara. It seems that Clara put on her pearls and requested the royal jet.....and we traveled in true style. That Queen likes short four footers. So I put on my new tiara from Mariah, Rusty donned his sparkle tie and off we went to California. Gracie got us at the airport and we had a good sniff.

Some of the guests got a little out of hand. We enjoyed the ceremony. Snoopy did the, "Today I am a basset" part very well and woofed in Hebrew and English. Sorry about that Drool, Rabbi. I think the cantor was a little put off by the howling Sh'mah, but it worked for me. We very much enjoyed the spread at the temple and then the pawty at Snoopy's house. I tried to save the bunnies. Really i did. Rusty is just to big and got in my way and I am still shaken by them. The hopping ones were not on the table! There was a lot of whine passed around, er out er, something. Snoopy got frisky with me and thinks we are engaged. I have a lovely time, but was lucky to get to the pawty! Both cause I'm really old and still working hard on what may very well be my last funraiser. Yes, I spelled it that way!

It was fun to see both hound buddies from Alaska and Hawaii at the same time! We had a very good time in Northern California and had a lot of chopped liver. That is rarely served at my house. Rusty ate a whole lot and had some whine with the ladies. Sorry about that clueless one. I was happy to meet Dale and she did pet me.

I muat get back to work. Not sure i can go to Greece, but we shall see!

Pawtunia
...and Rusty who liked the crystal basset glasses a lot.