[Dailydrool] To Gracie only

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:03:36 PDT 2018

Here is a surprise: the MotherPerson's nephew is a WINEMASTER! Yes! He has
vineyards and a brewery.
And another surprise-- while the wine is expensive I remember most of the
numbers on MotherPerson's magic little plastic card!!! The wine is not
available here but perhaps I could arrange to have some shipped to Greece.I
mean, how much could it cost??

(Ok Doc now just lean against that door while I do this with the hairpin
one more time... VOILA!! or however it is spelled. I AM FREE!!)
Sssh sssh shush stop barking stop it stop it!! quick push the door shut
here she comes stand in front of it hurry more late------------
MertaLou