[Dailydrool] Details

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 4 10:45:39 PDT 2018

Hi is Gracie

Wow this social secretary thing is exhausting. I’ve just barely managed to wrap things up with the bark mitzvah.   The delivery trucks from Dao, Grgich Hills, Beringer, Raymond, Stags Leap and a few others have been rolling through all week.  MomPerson got on the phone and sobbed to the curators and she did manage to get them to go into their wine libraries and replace some of what she thought was irreplaceable so there is that.  She claims I blew the budget big time.  What the heck you can’t take it with you right?  Why leave it to these rotten teenagers when she can spend it now on wild parties don’t you agree?  But I digress

I am now in full swing wedding planning mode.  I’ve just gotten off of the paw phone with pawtunia and there are a few rules.    Her momPerson must remain utterly clueless, as must Chunky, due to.........some loose ends.  I can’t go into too much detail right now but suffice it to say it’s delicate.  So don’t tell Chunky or auntie Dawn person!    Moderators can you edit the list temporarily so those two don’t get wedding posts please?   The other rule is purple, pawtunia would like as much purple as is utterly possible.

The best man is going to be Rusty (obviously, Snoopy wanted Chunky but he can’t ask him and ...yeah). The maid of honor our very own dear Clara.  Obviously Merta Lou and Browyn will be brides maids (how do the two of you look  in purple taffeta?).  We need a girl buppy for flowers........and Literally pallets of wine.   We won’t have MomPerson s cellar to fall back on and I’m not sure about importing California wine .... I know next to nothing about europeAn wine.  Help!

Also venue, omg it’s a month away and we don’t have the venue.  And then there  are the fittings for Snoooys tux and don’t get me started on the brides dress

Omg it’s not even 11am and I need a glass of wine

Love,
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw