[Dailydrool] Pending Nuptials

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:15:07 PDT 2018

Baloo is hitting the gym to tone up to look his absolute best for the big day, and to work on his tricky back.  Abby wants to go to the wedding too, but Baloo has put his paw down. He tells me he cannot be expected to look after a wayward little sister for an entire weekend. He is also absolutely convinced she will do something to embarrass him beyond measure in front of Clara.

Speaking of which, he’s taken an unusual interest in all things English recently. I caught him watching the royal wedding on his iPaw, but he slammed it shut and grumbled when I came in. I asked him if he thought that since Meghan had married into British royalty, was he thinking it was possible for him? He turned red to the tips of his ears and has been ignoring me since, perking up only when I told him Clara’s mum reported that Clara was feeling much better.

Drool and snooter kisses to all!

Sent from my iPhone