[Dailydrool] Timmy’s in the well, Timmy’s in the well

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:18:08 PDT 2018

MacKenzie was unusually affectionate tonight.  She kept going between DH and I getting lots of love.  I started to do the nightly routine of shutting the lights out etc.   I did a bed check and realized that one hound was missing.  Guinness.  He’d been on the porch with us, but came in.  Checked all the rooms (with doors blown shut from the nice cool breezes) no Guinness.  He wasn’t in his usual bed.  Hmmmm.  Checked the breezeway and there he was - panicked.  He’s now resting in his bed and so is MacKenzie (his actual Great Auntie).  What a good girl!

Sent from my iPad