[Dailydrool] bugs part two

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:08:07 PDT 2018

I tried to share a pdf, but failed, now I hope to share a copy paste.  I am
highly allergic to bug bites, and this product kept me safe for years.  I
have used it on hounds safely as well.

Our Mission at SOS Natural products is to provide exemplary all natural
options to treat yourself the all-natural way, keeping ourselves free from
spraying harmful ingredients on our skin.

>From our award winning all natural, DEET free, bug away spray Mosquito
repellent to our therapeutic sprays for the mind, body & soul, we strive to
provide products to treat yourself, your family & your pets the all-natural
way.
I am not invested.  I know this woman, and she is great.

Healing drool to all in need,

Hugs and Love,

Jackie and Little Nikki