[Dailydrool] A message from Greece

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 01:19:28 PDT 2018

Yassas (that's Greek for Hello)
Honoria is my name. I the cousin of Clara and Rolph English hounds.
I being very excited for they come with friends in the summer, as is mine sister Nemesis. We  both dark-eyed, long-leg Greek dogesses and looking much forward to offering hospitality.
Clara say she wanting wedding venue. This not a problem. We book Athaneum venue where our two-leg sister, who also my mother, marry before three years.
She also say a Miss Merta Lou bring her long leg Mr Doc Belgium Shepherd. This very good as I long hair German Shepherd and we make good friends.
Nemisis very friendly with best wine maker in village. We have plenty. Also our Papa is best cook in Greece.
We happy to meet yous all.
Honoria and Nemesis