[Dailydrool] Well then

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 13:58:03 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

Well then.  Apparently we rescued hounds who were dragged home from the dog pound are not good enough to marry into certain families.   It seems that even if marriage is properly proposed after appropriate period of courtship and the lady smiles and nods she might talk trash about you behind your back later.   Worse,  if a certain boy hound asks a lady for her hand and she agrees, later if the hounds mother doesn’t approve and trashes the lady hounds reputation in public this boy hound thinks nothing of backing out, leaving the lady in an embarrassed stare.
Well it’s not like Gracie and I haven’t gotten our hearts broken before.  We were found hungry and sick on the streets, we got over that and we shall get over this
That upity Chunky is too short for my little sister anyway, she likes her men tall dark and handsome, I think she was just being kind and look what it got her
More later from Snoopy who is suffering no fools at present.