[Dailydrool] Hi it’s Gracie.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 18:17:33 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Gracie
Snoopys shorts are in s knot he is just crestfallen over all the rapid turns of events. He is old you know, and he gets upset, and his back and his crooked front leg....yeah he thinks no one wants him....
And me I do fine but people say I’m odd.  I lived in a stacking wire crate for a long time you know and that makes for some odd behaviors which don’t go away...fortunately my people are clueless and nobody here minds much
So don’t mind us I’ll find myself a handsome rascal and Snoopy, well he has Chelsea who is blind and she really seems to like his ahroo....his foster brother Thor lives with her
Anyway don’t mind Snoopy he means no harm.
LoveGracie

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone