[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Mila

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:59:03 PDT 2018

This is Mariah on behalf of her sister Mila.  Mila accepts Snoopy’s offer.  They will be a wonderful couple.  Mila is a little younger than Snoopy—maybe about seven and has some experience of the world. Mila  was born in Florida, then moved to the Pacific Northwest, and then on to Hawaii with her naval officer Mom, before moving into this house when her mom started doing longer tours out at sea and felt Mila needed a more stable home.  Mila  is beautiful and very polite—would not dream of getting up on furniture or countersurfing.   She is also very compliant (easy to push around), beta rather than alpha like me.  Mila is not the brightest bulb in the pack but she makes up for it in sweetness.  She LOVES to eat. Her only real vice is that once she starts barking she can’t stop (she doesn’t have a turn-off valve) so she wears one of those collars that spritzes her with citronella after a couple of barks to remind her to stop.  Does Snoopy mind citronella perfume?  If not, sounds like a good match to me. Mariah

Val Brewer