[Dailydrool] citronella

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Tue Jul 10 13:23:06 PDT 2018

We had one of those collars for Ernie because he would snap as us when we
put him in the BUV. Little did we know (we are slow learners), but every
time someone else would bark Ernie would get sprayed. Poor guy. It was sound
activated, not vibration. It took a few trips in the BUV to figure it out.
Ernie was as good as he could be. Just enjoying the ride and Daisy was the
one barking. She hated to go for rides. We kept smelling the citronella and
finally a bell rang in mom's head something was wrong.

Ann