[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:47:29 PDT 2018

Millie went in for her PT today and the vet had her evaluated by the on staff neurologist and the report is that she is getting a bit weak in her rear legs.  When they turn the paws back, she is slow to return her right rear paw to the normal position.  She also said that some of the previous stiffness has improved.  So we will just keep her comfy and continue what we are doing.  She is eating great and is eager to do so.  Her walking is still poor  but she does better when SHE wants to go out as opposed when I want her to.  Continued drool needed for the grand old dame.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop