[Dailydrool] Rolph

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 11:32:08 PDT 2018

Rolph is happy. Why would it be his time? You didn't say he is in pain, not eating his food or anything like that. Me too. They are on about floor cleaner machine number 5. At the risk of being indelicate, my backside gets hosed off most days. Vet lady says I am a ticking time bomb, but until that bomb goes off I am going to stay. I eat my food....especially when it is offered on a spoon or fork. Wag my tail. Get my cookies. Go out to my front yard in the afternoon and take a little sun. Whenever I snooze, they hover over me checking to see if I am breathing.

Respectfully, the person ahead of me who says to send Rolph to the bridge described her poor houndie as snarky and unhappy. You did not say that about dear Rolph.

Pawtunia