[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 22:35:29 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here

I’m doing great, why I just pulled the clueless momPerson all the way around the block ahrooing the whole time.  It’s been a while since I walked that far!  I used to do it every day. Tonight after dinner I asked and momPersn said yes and off we went!  There is a boy named Cole who was a very little boy but somehow he is now taller then momPerson and he heard my ahroo and he shouted out the window Snoopy it’s Snoopy and he came running out and I pranced and he petted me and it was awesome

More later from Snoopy who had a good walk around the block

Sent from my iPaw