[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 21 19:14:07 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here
That clueless momPerson has gone and done it again!  Stuffed a bunch of her stuff in a bag and then stuffed that bag in the trunk and off she went to jolly old England without us. Again!
Rolph!!  Rolph ole buddy and great personal expense I have managed to secret TWO bags of salmon jerky in her luggage. These were hard to come by I had to go to several shops to secure them.   They are for you and Clara but IWarn you ..... watch the momPersons .... smell their breath.....count the bags
I hear it is warm there are the brits are cranky about it.  Serves her right she is going to be in a room with the director of arictecture and all the other architects for two days and they are all British and it is very very warm. See what happens?
More later from Snoopy who needs his mommy to lift him in and out of bed and might have to make Natalie do it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone