[Dailydrool] Goodbye to the dream machine

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 09:32:29 PDT 2018

Hi it's Grace,
We have had the same big cold box with food inside as long as Snoopy and I have lived here.  momPerson says its been the same box since they bought the house.  In 1996.  It was a lovely box with two door that went all the way from the top to the bottom of the box.  It has a rug in front of it on which to lay and if anyone wanted anything from the box they first had to ask (or bribe) the hound laying on the rug to get it to move.  Then, once the box was open there was a drawer full of MEAT right at the very bottom ...... so wonderful ...... and shelves and shelves of food and the person would try to quickly get something while the hound snootered everything in reach ....... Snoopy and I called it the dream machine.  Well, yesterday a couple of men came and they took that big black box right out of the hole in the wall and dragged it outside (I'm NOT kidding ....... Snoopy and I were HORRIFIED).  And then it got worse.
Those evil men dragged in a new big cold box .... this one is silver ..... and the two doors .... they only come HALFWAY down!  I'm serious the clueless family can now open those doors without asking the hound on the rug to move.  WORSE, we can't reach our snooters up there its to high we have NO idea whats in there ...... there is a big drawer on the bottom and while they do have to ask us to move everything is solid as a rock in there and it's a deep drawer and ...... this new big cold box is absolutely AWFUL.
Snoopy and I are completely dissatisfied.  Our dream machine is currently out by the curb waiting for pickup.  Sob.
Love,Gracie