[Dailydrool] posting for Lauren

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:08:34 PDT 2018

We found a great spray for Zoey (ATB) on Amazon.  It's called STOP BUGGING ME, and it's all natural.  It repels fleas, ticks and all other flying insects.  The ingredients are:  water, Eucalyptus, Citronella, Geranium, Lavender, Pepperment & Cedarwood.  We also used the regular flea/tick prevention, but the spray seemed to work very well when she was out in the yard.  I sprayed it on myself first to make sure it wasn't irritating, and Zoey didn't mind it at all.

Drool to all in need -

Lauren Bradbury