[Dailydrool] I'm still here

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 14:17:32 PDT 2018

Hey, Snoopy, it's your buddy Rolph.
I have really got her going this time - she's been crying and talking to all the Drool mums and Dads about maybe it's my time. Well, I'm here to tell you buddy - Not Today.
Today, I climbed the small staircase TWICE without help, then after she took Clara for a walk, she took me, and instead of sitting down and being all pathetic, I walked the whole way. It was a short walk as she said she wanted me not to overdo it and I said: No, I want to go further, but we compromised and did it her way. I was very happy.
Not going anywhere else today.
Rolph, with Clara and Sally, UK