[Dailydrool] old dogs

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 14:35:30 PDT 2018

Hi it's Dale,
you know I was thinking just now about all the antics Gracie gets into .... STILL .... the vet tells me she is 14 years old ..... if you want to see pictures you can look at dalerutz.com ...... there is always a picture of Gracie and/or Snoopy and I change them up ..... it's not a fancy web site, just a hand coded space I use to share stuff.
Anyway ...... what is with all these old dogs on the drool??  Gracie is 14 Snoopy is 13, Clara is 14, Rolph is 13 or 14, Roony is 12 (and thank G-d you caught his bloat, we are drooling for his full recover) Millie is 14 ....... I could go on and on ..... where are all the puppies?  Where are all the stories about these little stinkers??  Come on folks lets get liven things up a bit with stories about the babies ...... and pictures for us all to drool over ........
Gracie chewed up some of Natalies college admissions paperwork just this morning, apparently no one has informed her that she is no longer a buppy.
Where are all the buppy stories?Dale