[Dailydrool] old dogs

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:47:08 PDT 2018

Whether young or old, a loss hurst so much.  I lost both Pierre dogs, one
and two, both 7, and they clearly let me know it was time.  Pierre Sr.
spent 5 days at the vet hospital, Jr,  had disease for a while, and when he
let me know, I knew vet knew it also.  I am not innocent with this.
Jellybean had mast cell cancer, and truly, I kept her with me longer than I
should have,(almost 14)  but she had an excellent last meal.  I struggled
with both Nigel(almost 15) and Colette(almost 14).  They both let me know.
Pumpkin, my Queen, suffered more than she should have had, she was a great
girl, she was, as well, almost 14. Jean Paul, let go at 12,  suffered, and
I should have let him go before I did.  My life will forever be filled with
regrets, but Jean Paul, in my mind, believed he needed to protect and take
care of me.  Even when he was a young pup, he terrified anyone who came
around me, my big protector.  I never trained him this way, and oddly
shared the protection mode to jr.

Miss Nikki is my rock.  She is almost 12, a boat load of health issues.

Like I said, she is my rock.

Jackie and Little Nikki sending peace and love to everywhere