[Dailydrool] Bassets Legends then and now.

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:58:48 PDT 2018

I joined the drool just before we picked up 12 week old MacKenzie.  She’s now 10 1/2!  Gallagher followed a few months later.  We rescued Poppy when she was about 9 and she lived 3 years until Lymphoma got her.  Guinness is almost 7 and Mulligan about the same (we have no way of knowing exactly).  I always loved reading the antics of some of the legends.  I remember Nigel and Lewis complaining about that puppy and they are all gone now.

We need to hear about all the misbehavior out there.  They are the most entertaining dogs.

I want to try that bug spray.  The flies seemed to have disappeared here and Mulligan is once again running n the fields.

Julie Canny - slave to 4 hounds, including the toothless wonder, Guinness.

Sent from my iPad