[Dailydrool] Hematoma

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 16:42:42 PDT 2018

Hi Val,
Sadly I have dealt with more then a few of these ..... Snoopy has caused them on poor Gracie when he was pulling her ears on a regular basis (that was years ago).  Snoopy had one once or twice too.  I used ice a couple times a day to relieve swelling and they resolved ........ most of them were smaller in diameter then a golf ball and lasted only a week or two ..... Snoopy had one that was bigger then that one time and it slowly grew smaller until it was gone.  I'd go by size and also if it seems to bother Ipo ...... Gracie didn't care and Snoopy did ..... but his was bigger ...... I did show Snoopy's to the vet and she said she didn't want to mess with it unless it stopped improving.
Good luck,Dale