[Dailydrool] For Snoopy

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sun Jul 15 12:29:31 PDT 2018

So Snoopy - does this mean we're not friends anymore?  Because i broke it off with your sister?  I really like her, you know -- we had some great times together -- I'm just not ready to tie myself down yet.  i won't even be elebben till next wednesday  and I'm not even close to Bark Mitzvah time.  (My mom is going to have to help me with that.)  Maybe we should both play the field for a while.  You friend (I hope)  Chunky
4 Heart Attack Red Flags - No 3 Is Shocking
Life Health Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b4ba0e9ac05c20e91b1bst02vuc