[Dailydrool] Drool for Morse

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 14:18:54 PDT 2018

Much healing drool is being slung from across the pond by the Leader pack for one of our favorite houndies, the inestimable Inspector Morse. Dear Morse, you are an inspiration to all of us. We sincerely hope you will be back on your rounds at the local pubs soon.
Becky, are there mobile vets in your area? We have vets who will come to the home. It helped relieve the stress of a vet visit for our elderly dogs.
Bobo went deaf in his senior years as well, but our son, Aaron, who is deaf, had taught him many signs. It sure came in handy (pardon the pun.) Bobo would still WOOF, but it had a muffled sound to it.
Watching our dear furkids age sets our own hearts aching as we realize how fast time slips away. I guess that's the price we pay for all the love and joy we share with them. It's a steep price, but I've always found the joy has been worth the sorrow. Hugs to you,  Becky, and take care. Snooter kisses to Magnificent Morse from
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net