[Dailydrool] Glad we're still buddies!

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Tue Jul 17 12:15:23 PDT 2018

So glad we're still good buddies!  You know, I lost my family jewels ten years ago, so I guess I couldn't really get married legally either.  All the more girls to love, I guess - he-he!  I remember the Pacific Feet -- at least reading about it, but I think most of the fun was before my time, or at least when I was just a pup.  I can't believe it's been 8 years since I was King of Mishgun!  Another month and Livy will be sweet sixteen, God willing. We have all our paws crossed for her.  She's getting picky about her dinner - has to have the kibble laced with chicken breast.  I guess at her age, she's entitled to be picky.  Any, I get to clean up whatever is left! If it ever cools off here,I'll get my mom to make us some lemon fudge.  We haven't had any of that in forever!  Give Gracie a smooch for me  --I'll be in touch.  Love, your pal, Chunky
Do This Before Bed Tonight To Burn Belly Flab All Night Long
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b4e40861189140854518st03vuc