[Dailydrool] laser

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 08:23:38 PDT 2018

Hi it's Gracie,
Yesterday I had to go to the vetspital.  I haven't been wagging my tail .... I'm a real wagger you know but I've been tucking it instead ..... all the time and momPerson saw me trying to pee without squatting and it wasn't going so well (it's hard to pee standing up when you're a girl) so she called the clueless vetPerson and off we went to the vetspital.  The clueless vetPerson says its my lower back ..... my hips are good and my feet and ankles are good it's my lower back so ...... they shot me with a laser they really did I wore fancy googles and they have a machine and it has a laser and they shot me with a laser.
After the laser I got soft serve, which of course is what you do ..... you go to the vetspital and are very nice to everyone and if you are a good girl (or boy) you get soft server.
Then, all afternoon, I was circle wagging again ..... just like old times.
Love,Graciewith Snoopy who had to stay home with the teenager who is almost 21 but is still acts like a teenager ..... she is a college student but she lives at home ..... she moved back home after her first year and does better living at home so here she is.