[Dailydrool] OBOY!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:55:24 PDT 2018

This is Merta Lou Intrepid Girl Basset Explorer
and I got to go for a walkie tonight just me me me (well and MomPerson) but
not Mr Doc and it was fun fun fun

well yeah ok until we went around the corner and couldn't see the house
anymore and then, well you know, SHE doesn't have a nose that knows so how
does she know where she is and she has the leash so I have to go with her
and what if we never find our way home again? I mean there are also really
scary things on that side of the world big loud cars that roar down the
street and people I have never seen and dogs barking and strange smells and
stuff and she is SO SLOW my goodness!! She has that stick she walks with
and she is so slow and then we turn another corner and I can smell familiar
things and then it's fun again so yeah, I had a fun time

mostly.

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Fearless Lady Basset  (mostly)