[Dailydrool] Gracie is a genius

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 06:38:04 PDT 2018

Hi it’s Duncan,

I don’t really chime into the drool because mommy says I’m perfect and don’t have anything to report (well she says something similar to perfect)

But Gracie you are a genius! How did I not know if I laid in the middle of the big black cold box that  mommy wouldn’t be able to open it and would have to have bribe....errrr.... get me to move with treats! Well last night I tried it and by golly it worked! She look out the liver treats and gave me me me extra (she also gave extra to Buttbo aka Rambo but only cuz she thought she had to be fair).

 I think I’ll just keep this in my book of ways to have mommy do my bidding....errr...take my feelings into consideration.

Love and Drool,
 Duncan and Buttbo aka Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com