[Dailydrool] Our holiday

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 01:46:29 PDT 2018

This is Rolph and ClaraWe are enjoying a little holiday with our friends Abbie and Molly, and their people Sue and Terry. Mother dropped us off on Wednesday and we are expecting her to come and get us this afternoon.
We enjoy staying here, the food is good, the attention lavish and the walks regular and early. However, we are a little miffed we were not allowed to go with Mother, who also went on holiday to see our two-legged sister get married.Sue even abandoned us with Terry for the afternoon to take our Granny to the service, but didn't take us!
Snoopy is right. It is hot in the UK at the moment. We have been having a heatwave for weeks. All our grass has died and our flowers and bushes are drying out. But for a wedding, it has been perfect. Especially a wedding where the reception  (with all that food) was held outside. We would have enjoyed that *sigh*.
Thank you Snoopy for sending us your momperson and salmon jerky. We will watch out for it carefully. I have heard rumours they are planning a big adventure this week and are heading off to the seaside. We will let you know.

Love and drool to all our Drool buddies.
Rolph and Clara, with Molly, Abbie, Sue and Terry
Hi all, Snoopy here
That clueless momPerson has gone and done it again! ?Stuffed a bunch of her stuff in a bag and then stuffed that bag in the trunk and off she went to jolly old England without us. Again!
Rolph!! ?Rolph ole buddy and great personal expense I have managed to secret TWO bags of salmon jerky in her luggage. These were hard to come by I had to go to several shops to secure them. ? They are for you and Clara but IWarn you ..... watch the momPersons .... smell their breath.....count the bags
I hear it is warm there are the brits are cranky about it. ?Serves her right she is going to be in a room with the director of arictecture and all the other architects for two days and they are all British and it is very very warm. See what happens?
More later from Snoopy who needs his mommy to lift him in and out of bed and might have to make Natalie do it.?