[Dailydrool] Goodbye to our dear little Gracie

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 05:58:36 PDT 2018

Oh, no!

My eyes are all teary and I can't see the screen.  Not our Gracie.  Our unforgettable little character.  I just don't have words, my heart is breaking for you.

All of her Daily Drool aunties and uncles love her and will forever miss her, and send her grieving, lost family love and hugs.

So sadly,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB)

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving pawprints on my heart which will always remain." -- Tibetan proverb from Prayers on the Wind