[Dailydrool] Oh Dear!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:00:54 PDT 2018

Browyn the Fairy Princess here. I think I really done it this time! I think
Gracie went to the Bridge because she was so mortified that Mariah and I a
few birds...each at the Bark Mitzvah. She only requested a few things. 1.
don't be food aggressive around anyoneWnnies. We didn't eat any bunnies.
But we did break part of rule 3. I think she was so disappointed and
mortified, she had to pack up and leave for the Bridge instead of dealing
with everyone again at her wedding. I am extremely sorry and I am sure
Mariah is as well. Will you every forgive us Snoopy?
Browyn the Fairy Princess