[Dailydrool] Life without Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 27 16:10:24 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here
We are adjusting at my house to life after Gracie.  Plenty has changed. Here is a partial list.
1) for the first time in 7 years there is toilet paper hanging from the holders in both bathrooms.
2) there are magazines laying right on the end table
3)  I wake up when I want and eat breakfast, around 9
4) I eat in the kitchen instead of in the garage
5) I can save part of my breakfast for later, no one touches it if I do
6) there is no competition for treats affection people food the best spot on the couch or anything else.
LuLu called yesterday and said the party at the bridge was finally winding down after a 3 day bender involving champagne cigars (yes Gracie smokes) caviar loud music poker wild dancing and other activities I cannot describe on a family list.  There were apparently issues with the naked fire dancers and the hot tub full of Bacardi 151. Wow it sounds like my bark mitzvah all over again.
We do miss our Gracie but let’s face it she had quite a run.  And, from all reports, she remains the dickens
More later from Snoopy whose clueless momPerson comes home tomorrow and he won’t be sharing her anymore either.
PS  she didn’t leave because of the birds.  Something was wrong and momPerson knew it and took her to the vet last week.  The vet thought it was just arthritis and gave her a laser treatment.  Which seemed to help for a few days until it didn’t.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone