[Dailydrool] My film career

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 21:00:52 PDT 2018

this is Mariah.  I initially debuted my film career at Daphneyland, where I starred in a film clip of “how much is that doggie at the rescue?” With the one and only Miss Peggy Lee.  then I did summer camp with Hillary Swank and there is a photo of me next to her on the Daphneyland site.  oh, how I have fallen!  My mom did a videotape quilt pet portrait internet interview recently with a quilt blogger and it didn’t feature me me me.  I was angry.  so I narrated the entire video in the background.  mom was busy and couldn’t silence me so the soundtrack has human talking to the background music of “bark bark bark bark bark bark bark”.  My narration is the best part.  I WILL be seen, and if not seen, then heard.  Mariah

p.s. Browyn, my approach to life is “I regret nothing”.  chin up.